This is the current synopsis for Our Heritage 2040, scheduled for publication in September 2020.
- Together, We Can Build Back Better, by Andy Wood and Robert Phillips.
A moment of reflection in 2020; pivot towards innovation and a Net Zero future
- The China Syndrome by Julia Pyke.
Why nuclear is here to stay and shouldn’t lead to an emotional or atomic meltdown
- Energy Innovation by Jonathan Reynolds.
What we can expect to have happened to power generation in UK by 2040. What it will take to accelerate towards a Net Zero Carbon future.
- Eden Project East? by James Alexander.
The flora and fauna – and what we could achieve.
- Joe Chamberlain 6.0 by Derek Wyatt.
What a 21st century, digital coastal Suffolk could learn from 19th century Birmingham.
- The future is slow, by Charlie Burgess.
Slow food, tourism, agriculture, fishing. But maybe faster buses and the odd train.
- Bring me sunshine: Cobras in the Mist and the Battle for Orford Ness by Nick Gold.
- Economic imperatives: addressing Suffolk’s less talked about underbelly of social deprivation (TBC)
- Creative Vision 2040: a new Arts Hub for Britain, by Clare Parsons
- Our heritage/ your legacy – the importance of stewardship, localism and devolved authority, by Mark Goyder.
- Night trains, pylons, modernism and industrialisation. Britten and Spender. What would the former have made of all this? by Matthew Gwyther